Your options for health insurance are vast, and not just limited to the marketplace or employer coverage. Which plan you purchase will depend on your budget, medical history, and coverage needs.
- If you do not know where to start, the following article provides some great tips while shopping.
- Ready to shop rates on term health plans? Visit my blog for more details.
- Do you live in Texas and looking for health insurance? Apply for BlueCross BlueShield of Texas
Are you more interested in shopping for insurance on your own?
Health Insurance coverage can be complicated but getting the basics is a start.
These plans offer an additional layer of coverage that health plans often do not.
- Combo dental and vision coverage,
- Medical bridge plans that cover your deductible, or
- Critical illness and cancer policies.
If you chose a high deductible to cut down on insurance premium but have no way of paying that high deductible, some bridge plans are less than $30 a month. Interested in considering your options?
Here are some helpful resources to help you learn more about ancillary policies.
Let’s Get Started
- Dental & Vision Brochure PDF
- Accident Brochure PDF
- Bridge Plan Brochure PDF
The options for Medicare are plentiful and can be very confusing.
When considering a Medicare supplemental policy, many clients like to add dental and vision plans since supplemental policies generally do not include them.
(see Dental & Vision Brochure PDF)
Getting quotes and completing applications online is simple and most coverage can take effect as soon as the next business day once the application is submitted.